en - [sympa-users] Re: how to order lists into subsctions ?

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: how to order lists into subsctions ?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:14:58 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

It would be difficult to sort lists by categories because a list can belong to multiple categories.

Currently Sympa provides both the list of categories and the raw list of lists. Making this list more user-friendly would probably involve some CSS/Javascipt work and we don't have much time for it.

You can probably customize the provided web_tt2/lists.tt2 to meet your needs. If you end up with a generic solution, please submit a patch ; we'll add it to the project mainstream.

Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :
is it possible to order all the lists displayed in "list of lists" menu into sub-categories, so that it won;t be displayed a big page of dozen of lists ?