en - [sympa-users] Re: Listserv archives to sympa import script

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Olaf Menkens <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Listserv archives to sympa import script
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:44:22 +0200

Olaf Menkens wrote:

Hi,

we moved from listserv to sympa and wanted to transfer some of the list
archives, so I developed a little perl script "ls2sympa.pl" to do the job
(based on ls2mail.pl by David Kilzer and mbox2sympa.pl by Adam Bernstein).

Is anybody interested in this ?
Should I post it to sympa's contrib page ? How ?

Hi
You are welcome. You can upload it to sympa.org : it's a dokuwiki web site, authentication and authorization are managed by a sympa plugin, use your email and password as defined for http://listes.cru.fr/sympa web site and you will be able to edit http://www.sympa.org/wiki/contribs/index (the way to upload a file in dokuwiki is same as to upload images).

Regards
Serge