en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: sympa list footer

  • From: David Mayo <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: sympa list footer
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:03:06 +0100

Hi David,

I found this post in my sympa-users archive and have just tried to add
footer_type as a sympa.conf parameter, however it is failing:

Starting Sympa subsystem:
Starting module sympa.pl:
Line 101, unknown field: footer_type in sympa.conf
Configuration file /opt/packages/sympa-5.3.2/etc/sympa.conf has errors.
failure

Line 101 in sympa.conf:
footer_type append

How can I set footer_type to 'append' rather than 'mime' globally? I am
using Sympa 5.3.2.

Many thanks,

Dave.

David Mayo