en - [sympa-users] Bounce "points" question

  • From: Brian Riffle <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bounce "points" question
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:13:06 -0700

In the list config, under management of Bouncers, there is a default threshold of 45 points. We have a list that has sent out 3 emails, all 3 bounced to the same user, but they show "0" points. How is this calculated? Also, is there a way I'm not seeing to send the owner an email on every bounce? We want our instructors to notify the students in class to update their email address. We have found that some large ISP's will start marking all emails from our domain as spam if we attempt to deliver to too many invalid emails on their system.

Thank you,
Brian

--
Brian Riffle