en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Various troubles...

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Various troubles...
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:52:50 +0200

Marco Gaiarin wrote:
I hate reply to myself, but...
[...]
MG> 3) to auto-approve posts caming from news i've finally used:
MG> I've also added to sympa.conf:
MG> remove_headers
Return-Receipt-To,Precedence,X-Sequence,Disposition-Notification-To,Approved
MG> but approved header are in web archive, at least.
MG> What i'm missing?

Still i hit this. remove_headers remove headers only on lists messages,
not on web interface? Or what?
We've recently fixed this problem by moving the code that does the SMTP headers cleanup before the web archiving code.
Here is the patch for the development branch of Sympa : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/src/List.pm?r1=4409&r2=4410&root=sympa&view=patch