en - [sympa-users] yahoo2mbox?

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] yahoo2mbox?
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:57:23 -0400

Does anybody have a local copy of a recent version of the yahoo2mbox script that's listed on Sympa's contribs download page? It's not available directly there, only a link to the script's provider is provided, and their site is unavailable. All the listings for this script that I've found on the Web point to the same site, including the Freshmeat page. Very annoying. Also annoying that I somehow lost the script after using it quite a few times in the past, to download archives from yahoo and then import them into Sympa using mbox2sympa....

Thanks for any help.

adam