en - [sympa-users] cookie and ssl passwd crypt problem

  • From: Johan Loubser <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] cookie and ssl passwd crypt problem
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:57:29 +0200

I have an old sympa installation on debian woody (sympa 3.3.3)

I am in proses of building a backup server(clone) with same version sympa to
keep the proses going while
we do a dubble upgrade on the mail server.
And migrade to the latest version of sympa.

My problem at the moment on the clone server is that the passwd is not
decrypted as should when login is attemted, same is hapening if the
passwd is requested through mail. The data is in a postgres database.

--
Johan Loubser
Informasie Tegnologie