en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: help sympa big problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: help sympa big problem
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:39:25 +0200

Yes the configuration si all correct the problem is the module
perl DBD

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'user_table' already exists at /usr/local/lib/sympa/List.pm line 10767.

I reinstalled everything from ZERO and sympa gives me this problem
if I first create the database with create_db.mysql then I Get this error when sympa starts.
any clue ?
THe settings are correct db user and password ar correct and I Can access
the database from mysql interface manually I Can see hte database.
Sympa cannot access it I mean

List.pm line 1076

He wants to create the admin_table and not access it I do not know why...

Riccardo