en - [sympa-users] problem with non subscribed users

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem with non subscribed users
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:57:44 +0100

Hello,
I have 2 pending emails sent to "list" at my sympa site,
and I have been notifyed of this. The sender is not a subscriber.

So I sent the message to sympa@sympasite

DISTRIBUTE list 3c1ee6506f63dc878e4ff9d63badc997

but it does not work the mails are kept in /usr/local/sympa/spool/moderation
and they are not forwarded. I do not know why.

if I Try to manage form web interface, in the Admin/Bounce I have the error
*
ERROR (reviewbouncing) - No bounce for user

How to proceed ?
any hints ?

thanks

Rick