en - [sympa-users] DB structure explanation?

  • From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] DB structure explanation?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 02:01:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I went through sympa documentation but cannot find this: is there any explanation / commentary on sympa db structure? Generally I would like explanation on what each field represent, valid values, etc. Some of them quite clear, but other, such as cookie_delay_user, attributes_user, robot_*, reception_*, subscribed_*, included_*, etc. not that clear.

The reason I need it is because I already have my own database of people used in other application. So, instead of importing it (and have issue of synchronization) into sympa's tables, I would like to create an editable views of existing tables.

Thanks!

--
(stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo

  • [sympa-users] DB structure explanation?, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo, 03/05/2007