en - [sympa-users] Sympa and IE7

  • From: "Patrick von der Hagen" <address@concealed>
  • To: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa and IE7
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:23:09 +0100

Hi all,

we have already known that 5.2.3 does not work with IE7 while 5.3.x
does. However, since 5.3a.10 is ALPHA, I don't want to update. On the
other side, the IE7-update has not only published, but distributed by
Microsoft as an important update.

So currently my listowners start using IE7, don't have IE6 available
anymore and complain about access to sympa.

Any ideas?
Could anybody rip out the relevant changes to sympa 5.3.x and provide a
patch?
Would it be sufficient to grab the 5.3.x-CSS-files and install them with
5.2.3?

--
CU,
Patrick.