en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: LDAP authorization filters

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Steven Peterson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: LDAP authorization filters
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:05:53 +0100

Steven Peterson wrote:
Thanks! I will work on setting up a test for next week.
When you say that the search scenario now only takes one parameter, I am guessing that you mean we would add an authorization scenario entry like:
search(myfilter.ldap) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it

Then create a filter that knows about the context variables, like:
host ...
suffix ...
filter (&(canonic_mail = [sender])(ListAllow = [listname]))
scope ...

Am I on the right track?
That's the perfect track.