en - Re: [sympa-users] Strange: include_remote_file does not work as task, but worksmanually

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Strange: include_remote_file does not work as task, but worksmanually
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:39:01 +0100

Patrick von der Hagen wrote:
currently I have four mailinglists using include_remote_file, two of
them show no problems, and the remaining two lists sync without problems
when I hit "synchronize members with data sources" but do not sync at
all when the periodic update-task is performed. Instead, sympa sends
error-messages to the listmaster-address.

Syslog shows nothing unusual, not even when increasing the loglevel. Any
ideas how to debug that issue?
What do those error messages look like ?