en - Re: [sympa-users] 5.3a9 and wwsympa?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Jan Johansson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 5.3a9 and wwsympa?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:05:14 +0100

Jan Johansson wrote:
You might also need to define an 'Alias' directive in your Apache config

file, the default should be :

Alias /static-sympa /usr/local/sympa/static_content

A follow-up on this.

I have now defined my second robot, and now THAT robot can not read the CSS,
I am using the same Alias-definition in bot robots, but the second robot
leaves this in the apache error-log

[Wed Oct 25 00:05:12 2006] [error] [client 195.252.62.54] File does not
exist: /
var/www/listor.mydomain.local/css, referer:
http://listor.mydomain.local/sympa

So, how should I alias this? I suppose there are two scenarios

1. If I want to use the same CSS for both robots?
2. If I want separate CSS for the robots?

I should first mention that sympa.pl automatically updates CSS files located in the static_content/ subdirectory.
Note that this directory includes a subdirectory for each virtual robot you've defined. You should have a file hierarchy that looks like this :
/usr/local/sympa/static_content/css/
	style.css
	listor.mydomain.local/style.css

If you want to use these "standard" CSS, just define 2 Apache Alias directives pointing to these 2 style.css

If you want to use custom CSS, then just set the 'css_url' sympa.conf/robot.conf parameter to use your custom style sheets.