en - [sympa-users] XML File Format

  • From: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] XML File Format
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:50:30 -0500

We are creating lists from the command line like

sympa.pl -create_list test -input_file test.xml

The XML list creation template looks like

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<list>
<listname>test</listname>
<type>private_working_group</type>
<subject>example list</subject>
<description/>
<status>open</status>
<visibility>secret</visibility>
<shared_edit>editor</shared_edit>
<shared_read>editor</shared_read>
<language>us</language>
<owner multiple="1">
<email>address@concealed</email>
</owner>
</list>

This will create a generic private_working_group list. Are there XML
elements that will create a list such that

-info for the new list is not blank
-visibility is set to conceal even for subscribers secret
-custom subject is blank
-sending reception is set to moderated even for moderators
-privileges set so who can view list info restricted to subscribers
-privileges set to who can review subscribers only owner

The XML template examples in the documentation only covers a limited number
of configuration settings. I've tried using lines such as
<visibility>secret</visibility> but that doesn't seem to work.

Any advice appreciated.

Redmond

--
Redmond Militante / NSIT / The University of Chicago
PGP Public Key: <http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjm/pubkey.asc>