en - Re: [sympa-users] robot not working on subdomain?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Jan Johansson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] robot not working on subdomain?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:48:31 +0200

Jan Johansson wrote:

I have a robot on listor.mydomain.local, and all is working.

Then I tried to create another robot subdomain.listor.mydomain.local

But, when I access that webdirectory, the robot for “listor.mydomain.local” answers.

Is it not possible to have a robot in a subdomain of another robot?

It shoud be possible. A virtual robot is selected when SERVER_NAME env variable is equal to http_host parameter defined in robot.conf file. Are you sure your apache virtual host is defined in a way the SERVER_NAME is set as 'subdomain.listor.mydomain.local' ?

Serge Aumont