en - [sympa-users] Ldap data source, opt out user

  • From: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Ldap data source, opt out user
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:24:03 -0500

I have a question regarding lists populated with Ldap data sources, or
database query for data source. I notice that it is not possible to remove a
user from the 'Manager subscribers' page when a list is populated using an
Ldap data source.

Is there a way to unsubscribe an individual user when using an Ldap data
source? We are interested in having an 'opt out' list - the list is
populated using an Ldap data source, but individual users can remove
themselves from the list - and furthermore, users who choose to remove
themselves from the list will not be added again when the Ldap query is run
again according to the ttl setting.

Has anybody set something like this up?

Redmond

--
Redmond Militante / NSIT / The University of Chicago
PGP Public Key: <http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjm/pubkey.asc>