en - [sympa-users] Could not find /spool/msg_ when queueing message

  • From: Steven Peterson<address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Could not find /spool/msg_ when queueing message
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:45:22 +0200

Hi All,

I have set up a testlist, but when I send a message to:
address@concealed

I get a message back from postfix saying that the queue pipe command aborted
because it could not find the directory called sympa/spool/msg_ [permission
denied. Command output: /home/sympa/bin/queue: while changing dir to
'/home/sympa/spool/msg_': No such file or directory]

I checked and there is a sympa/spool/msg directory, but not a sympa/spool/msg_
(with an underscore). Is there really supposed to be a directory called msg_
or is this a misconfiguration? Any hints as to what I might need to do to fix
this?

I am using Sympa 5.2.2, Postfix, and Fedora Core 5

- Steve Peterson