en - [sympa-users] Permissions error when subscribing

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Permissions error when subscribing
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:27:43 +0200

I have set up a list called testlist on my new sympa server. When I send a
message to address@concealed, I immediately get the following
error message back from Sympa. It looks like it expects a sub-directory
called
"msg_" under /home/sympa/bin, but there is no such directory 'msg_' in my
Sympa
installation. How do I fix this?

I am using Sympa 5.2.2 on Fedora Core 5.

- Steve Peterson

This is the Postfix program at host myserver.com.

The Postfix program

<address@concealed>: permission denied. Command output:
/home/sympa/bin/queue: while changing dir to '/home/sympa/spool/msg_': No
such file or directory

  • [sympa-users] Permissions error when subscribing, speterson, 10/09/2006