en - Re: [sympa-users] bounce scores are all 0

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] bounce scores are all 0
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:33:22 +0200

We'll change the score display in the reviewbouncing page to provide more informations (number of bounces, first, last).

I-ve just completed the related documentation to answer your last question :
Bouncing list members entries get expired after a given period of time. The default period is 10 days but it can
be customized if you write a new expire_bounce task.

Miles Fidelman wrote:
One comment for the next time you revise the documentation:  a score of 0 seems confusing - it leads to the question "why is this address listed at all?"   So, perhaps it's worth including a specific sentence that a score of 0 is a normal occurance.

But this does lead to one more question that's not in the documentation: do addresses get automatically removed from the bounce list if their score stays at 0 for some length of time?