en - [sympa-users] Sympa messages just disappearing

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa messages just disappearing
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:39:50 +0100

Dear all,

Desperate for some idea as to what might be happening here - I had to
upgrade the kernel of a production system yesterday following a security
announcement from our web hosts.

Since then messages from sympa for all our lists have just stopped going
out. They get archived, but they do not get passed on to qmail for
distribution.

The log files show nothing unusual.

Any idea what might be causing this?

If anyone's got any experience of something similar, I'd be grateful to
hear it.

Nick

  • [sympa-users] Sympa messages just disappearing, Nick Holden, 09/01/2006