en - RE: [sympa-users] Configuring 'intranet' scenari

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Peter Farmer" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Configuring 'intranet' scenari
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:04:52 +1200

Thank you - being a relative newbie to perl programming, I'm not big on
regular expressions :-). Have updated it as suggested, works now.

Part of my problem too was that I didn't realise I had to click the
'update list configuration' button on the 'Edit List Configuration' page
every time I updated a scenari file (is this normal? seems odd). This
resulted in a frustrating few hours trying to figure out why something
that had worked previously no longer appeared to work!

Regards,
Michael Ward