en - [sympa-users] Setting default list type

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Setting default list type
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:37:45 +1200

Hi – I hope I’m not asking a dumb question here, but I haven’t been able to find the answer anywhere. How do I set the default list type when a user is requesting a list? I want a particular list type to be selected by default, to help ease the confusion users may feel when trying to figure out what kind of list they should be creating. There appears to be the option for this in the code:

create_list_request.tt2

---------

<input type="radio" name="template" value="[% template.key %]" [% "checked=\"checked\"" IF template.value.selected %] />

But I can’t figure out how to set ‘template.value.selected’. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Michael