en - [sympa-users] Problems with moderating posts.

  • From: Vegar Nilsen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Problems with moderating posts.
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:43:14 +0200

Hi,

we're having some problems with a couple of lists on our Sympa-server.
When the editor tries to distribute a moderated post, he gets this
message back from Sympa:
----

Impossible to distribute your message for list 'studentstaft' for the
following reason :

List 'studentstaft' does not exist.
For further information, please contact studentstaft-request@
----

And yet it clearly exists since he just visited the list's webinterface
perform the moderation. I've checked the list config, and compared it
with lists that doesn't have this problem and as far as I can see, there
is no difference.

To me it seems like the problem occurs when the mail is queued to be
distributed, it never leaves the sympa/spool/moderation/ folder, it only
gets .distribute appended to the filename.

Any ideas for fixing this problem is appreciated.

Thanks,

Vegar Nilsen
--
Copyleft Software AS