en - Re: [sympa-users] Question about email sender

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Dan Wiggin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Question about email sender
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:15:07 +0200

Sympa doesn't provide any parameter to force the From: header fields of every distributed message. It could be usefull though, so please fill out a feature request for this here : https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?atid=170&group_id=23&func=browse

To only related feature would be to use this : http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node21.html#SECTION002143000000000000000

Dan Wiggin wrote: I'm working with Sympa without wwsympa activate (for some reasons) and I want to send a specific message to a list, but I want to send the message like the email of the list and not sent like the admin of the list.
For example if I have the list address@concealed and the admin is my email, how can I do to send the message and users don't recives the email with my email anywhere and the only mail that apears will be address@concealed.
I thinked the best option is modify all list configuration and select the admin mail like the email of the list ( for example address@concealed) in conf file of lists.
How do you think about that? Any best idea?

  • Re: [sympa-users] Question about email sender, Olivier Salaün - CRU, 08/03/2006