en - Re: [sympa-users] customizing message-templates

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] customizing message-templates
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:35:08 +0200

You're perfectly right Patrick ; I've changed it to "off".

Patrick von der Hagen wrote:

Olivier Salaün - CRU schrieb:

For some strange reason the editfile.tt2 template had the wrap attribute set to "hard" which forces line breaks.
I've restored it to "physical" :

Hmmmmm, according to my HTML-reference, that won't help. "wrap" is not part of the HTML-standard and is treated differently by the usual suspects...
[...]
wrap="off" Internet Explorer starting with 4.x, Opera starting with 7, Netscape, Konqueror and Firefox interpretiert, no wrap

So I'd consider 'warp="off"' to be the only sensible setting. Would it break anything? Is there a limit on the size a single line can have, both in sympa and TT2?