en - [sympa-users] Question about email sender

  • From: "Dan Wiggin" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Question about email sender
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:45:58 +0200

Hi sympers,
I'm working with Sympa without wwsympa activate (for some reasons) and I want to send a specific message to a list, but I want to send the message like the email of the list and not sent like the admin of the list.
For example if I have the list address@concealed and the admin is my email, how can I do to send the message and users don't recives the email with my email anywhere and the only mail that apears will be address@concealed.
I thinked the best option is modify all list configuration and select the admin mail like the email of the list ( for example address@concealed) in conf file of lists.
How do you think about that? Any best idea?
thks for any replies.

  • [sympa-users] Question about email sender, Dan Wiggin, 07/10/2006