en - Re: [sympa-users] mail a subset of a list

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] mail a subset of a list
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:21:43 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

Is it possible to email a subset of the subscribers to a list? The scenario
is
that we're sending out a form to all list members to fill in and we'd like to
send a reminder to those people who haven't completed the form yet.

I have a list of email addresses for those who have completed the form, and I
wondered if this could be used as a (temporary) "exclude" list...
Ie (for instance) if there was a way you could use the include2 data source as
an exlusion mechanism: "send emails to everybody on the list except for these
addresses."

No the only way to do it is to create a new list.