en - [sympa-users] Welcome message for LDAP includes

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Welcome message for LDAP includes
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:30:45 +0200

I'm creating some moderated announcement lists that will have their
subscribers
populated from LDAP. I've tested this and it seems to work very well except
that new users included from the LDAP directory don't receive the standard
welcome message.

Is this the expected behavior or did I not set something up correctly?

Thanks,
Richard

  • [sympa-users] Welcome message for LDAP includes, caldwelr, 06/20/2006