en - Re: [sympa-users] disabling listmanager list authorization

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] disabling listmanager list authorization
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:13:38 +0200

Riccardo Veraldi wrote:

Hello,
I would like users to create lists without listmanager user having to explicity approve them,
without lists going into pending lists.
I would like lists created by users to be imediately active.
is it possible ?

thanks

Riccardo

Yes of course. You just need to create a scenario with some rule that outpus action is "do_it". The scenario is named create_list.foo and the reference to the scenario will be in sympa.conf : create_list foo . Check Symps documentation about scenario syntax and file location.

If you want anyone to be able to create active list the following scenario works :
true() md5,smime -> do_it