en - [sympa-users] Commercial Support

  • From: "Nathan Hill" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Commercial Support
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:27:41 -0500

Hello,

My organization is in need of upgrading our current list management software (SmartList).  I found sympa to be appealing to our needs.  We do not have near enough staff for the number of different systems we support, so commercial support has to be an option for any software we implement.  I am looking for commercial support for Sympa in the United States.  It seems that Network Technology Corporation as listed on Sympa's website is not an option as their website does not appear to be available anymore.

Does anyone happen to know of any companies in the United States that provides support for Sympa?

Thank you

  • [sympa-users] Commercial Support, Nathan Hill, 04/26/2006