en - [sympa-users] Restrict non-privileged owner add

  • From: Ana Martínez <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Restrict non-privileged owner add
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:22:29 +0200

I'm trying to create an scenario that allows owners of a list to add
subscribers only if the subscriber's account bellows to some specific
domains. I have modified the add.owner scenario to check this domains in
the vars subscriber->email and msg_body, but is not working. It is
possible to do this?

Thanks in advance

Ana Martínez

  • [sympa-users] Restrict non-privileged owner add, Ana Martínez, 04/25/2006