en - Re: [sympa-users] migrating from ezmlm?

  • From: Oskar Eyb <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-authors <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] migrating from ezmlm?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:11:37 +0200

Serge wrote:

>> is there a way of importing a ezmlm mail archive and subscribers into
>> a sympa
>> list?

> http://www.sympa.org/contrib.html

Thanks for the advice, but, unfortunately, there are no tools for ezmlm.
(only for mailman, majordomo, smartlist)

The subscriber base is easily imported but I want to move the archive to
sympa, too.

Ahhh maybe I can convert the ezmlm archive to mbox and then to sympa
(using mbox2sympa.pl). Or ezmlm -> maildir -> mbox -> mbox2sympa.pl)

I'l look...

Greets
Oskar