en - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting list configuration access, even to list owners

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting list configuration access, even to list owners
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:22:05 -0800

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 21:21 +0100, Olivier Salaün wrote:
> The extension you suggest for edit_list.conf seems to make sense. A new
> 'super-listmaster' role could be added to the edit-list.conf syntax.
>
> Please add a feature request for this in our new tracking system :
> http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23

Okay, will do -- although there are other things still lurking in the
bug tracker that I would prioritize above this, and it seems to me this
one isn't just a matter of adding to the edit_list.conf syntax, is it?
Does it not also require a new way of distinguishing the system
listmaster from the robot listmaster all through the code, since there
is no way to do that currently?

Well, I'll let you worry about that if you like. Thanks!

ab