en - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting list configuration access, even to list owners

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting list configuration access, even to list owners
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:21:03 +0100

The extension you suggest for edit_list.conf seems to make sense. A new 'super-listmaster' role could be added to the edit-list.conf syntax.

Please add a feature request for this in our new tracking system : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23

Adam Bernstein a écrit :

Sympa provides an easy way to hide some list parameters and provide
only read-access to others.
This can be configured via the edit_list.conf file, a default one
being distributed with Sympa. Below is a sample edit_list.conf :

Actually, what we've needed for some time is something that's not
provided: the ability to distinguish between the "real" (system level)
listmasters and a virtual robot's listmasters. There are things we want
to be able to do as sysadmins that we don't want to delegate to any of
the domain owners. There's no way to do that, right?