en - [sympa-users] URLs sent to members contain spaces in filename.

  • From: VAN HPHAN <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] URLs sent to members contain spaces in filename.
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:25:43 -0800 (PST)

I use 4.1.2 version and believe this was already fixed a while ago but it appears not working for me.

The URL sent along in mail content only included up to the space.  I have to copy and paste the URL plus the words that came after the space to get to the attachment on the website.

Any help or direction is appriciated.

Thanks,
--Van

  • [sympa-users] URLs sent to members contain spaces in filename., VAN HPHAN, 01/27/2006