en - [sympa-users] Once a week digest

  • From: Tina Coleman <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Once a week digest
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:12:14 -0500

I have a list set up to only send a message once a week in digest format but the messages never get sent. If I change the setting to send every day of the week, then it works. This means that messages cannot be moderated (distributed) until the actual day of the week that I want the message to be sent. All messages that are moderated appear in the archive but the digest is never actually distributed. Anyone else experience this or know if it is a known problem? Thanks.

Tina Coleman
Information Technology
College of William and Mary

  • [sympa-users] Once a week digest, Tina Coleman, 01/05/2006