en - Re: AW: [sympa-users] No lists displayed on login?

  • From: Jennifer Lang <address@concealed>
  • To: Markus Schoeb <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [sympa-users] No lists displayed on login?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:48:34 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Markus Schoeb wrote:

Being the listmaster and the owner of dozens of lists, after logging in,
Sympa also just tells me: "No mailing list available."

Well, guess it's not something I did, then... ;-)

Have you found a solution and does this happen to everyone, or just you (as listmaster)?

--
Jennifer Lang, Synopsys Postmistress

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing." -- Albert Einstein