en - AW: [sympa-users] How to remove a list

  • From: Markus Schoeb <address@concealed>
  • To: Alfonso Marín Marín <address@concealed>, Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: AW: [sympa-users] How to remove a list
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:42:10 +0100

Hello,
Thanks for the hint. It works as you proposed.
However, "purging" a closed lists does not delete the "task"-files and also
not the XML-files created in ~/etc/families/... by the family instantiation
process.
Also, when needing to purge dozens of lists (e.g. a whole family), the
provided functionality in WWSympa seems a bit unwieldy.
Best wishes
Markus