en - [sympa-users] Link inside of Auth-Subscribe Message ?

  • From: e=mc^2 <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Link inside of Auth-Subscribe Message ?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 04:31:11 +0100

Hi

i'm very new to sympa and hope you can help me!

I looked in the doc's, the FAQ and the Mailinglist but could not find any
info,
so here i'm asking you.

I would very much like to if sympa could send a link to the page where the
passwort for the subscribe auth has to be inputed or even better if it could
all be done by just clicking one link (see example [1] below). My problem at
the moment is that i don't know how i could do this with the "Post" method.
With the "GET" i could contruct me my own url but how to do this with a
"Post" ? Does somebody have a solution ?

ciao

[1]