en - RE: [sympa-users] sendmail_aliases

  • From: "Jan Johansson" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Marco Gaiarin" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] sendmail_aliases
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:25:53 +0100

>...interesting... i'm still in testing phase, but for now i use:

My idea is to make it transparent even for the virtual robots (in which case
you need /expl/$virtual_robot/$local_part (pseudo-code of course).

Also, if you have a web robot (like I do) that any domain can access
www.theirdomain.com/wws i intend to make exim be able to parse that
address@concealed should map to /expl/www.theirdomain.com/listname

And so on, so forth.

(Since the original config for Exim4 that I contributed to the sympa
faqomatic (or whatever it was called) about two years back does not handle
virtual robots).