en - [sympa-users] dynamic inclusion of e-mail addresses

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] dynamic inclusion of e-mail addresses
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:22:24 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to include e-mail addresses dynamically from an SQL-query.

Unfortunatly this does not work, so I am asking myself and you,
what is wrong with my config?

The part from .../expl/LISTNAME/config:

user_data_source include2

include_sql_query
db_name the_oracle_sid
name test1
host the-oracle-server.desy.de
passwd very_secret
connect_options options
db_type oracle
db_port 1527
user auser
db_env ORACLE_HOME=/opt/products/oracle-client/9.2.0
sql_query select email from t_emails

Is "user_data_source include2" correct for SQL queries?
(BTW: include did not work either)

How can I specify the port of the TNS listener, as the
database instance I try to connect does not listen on 1521?
I configured db_port manually in the config file (like in sympa.conf) and
archived.pl complains that this parameter is unknown to it.
BTW: all other data is stored in the same Oracle instance and
that works fine

What is the meaning of "connection_options"? A search at
www.sympa.org does not find any document describing
this parameter.

Perhaps anyone is able to help.

So long