en - Re: [sympa-users] redistribute 'bad' messages

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Dan Clawson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] redistribute 'bad' messages
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:09:41 +0200

Dan Clawson wrote:

Hello,

I have a bunch of messages in /opt/sympa/spool/msg/bad because I mis-configured the send option for a list. I've corrected the send option for that list and now would like to get those messages distributed. Is there a way to do this? Can I simply move them from msg/bad to msg and have them picked up?

Yes. message are unchanged when moved to bad directory so you can move them back to the msg spool.

Also reviewing this directory, there are no messages older than a couple of days. Is this directory cleaned up by a task or other automation? Reviewing the log files, I see more messages moved to bad than exist, so something has deleted these.

Yes sympa.pl deamon remove file from directory 'bad' after 'clean_delay_queue' days. 'clean_delay_queue' is a parameter from sympa.conf, default value is 1 day.

Serge