en - [sympa-users] redistribute 'bad' messages

  • From: Dan Clawson <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] redistribute 'bad' messages
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:10:37 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

I have a bunch of messages in /opt/sympa/spool/msg/bad because I
mis-configured the send option for a list. I've corrected the send option
for that list and now would like to get those messages distributed. Is there
a way to do this? Can I simply move them from msg/bad to msg and have them
picked up?

Also reviewing this directory, there are no messages older than a couple of
days. Is this directory cleaned up by a task or other automation? Reviewing
the log files, I see more messages moved to bad than exist, so something has
deleted these.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Clawson