en - [sympa-users] Limits on number of lists?

  • From: Edward Rynes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Limits on number of lists?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:30:25 -0400

What is the practical limit on the number of mailing lists that Sympa can manage?

We love Sympa as a list management tool but as the number of lists grows (now over 500) it's performance is slowing dramatically. Is there a practical limit to the number of lists? Will it scale up to handle 2500 lists or more? What areas of the code should I look at to improve performance in this regard?

Thanks Much!