en - [sympa-users] Virtual robot problem

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Virtual robot problem
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:52:09 +0100

I'm running Sympa 4.1.2 on a server with several virtual robots, all
created under a previous verson of sympa and running fine. I can create
new lists on them without any problems.

However, I've just added a new virtual robot (subdirectory under
/home/sympa/etc and an appropriate robot.conf in there). I can access
the robot's home website, but when I try to create the first list for
it, the list gets created in the master robot, not the virtual robot.

Have I forgotten something obvious?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

  • [sympa-users] Virtual robot problem, Nick Holden, 06/18/2005