en - Re: [sympa-users] Oracle DB Table Creation Errors

  • From: Edward Rynes <address@concealed>
  • To: Ivan Vecchia <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Oracle DB Table Creation Errors
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:10:03 -0400

To complete the fix you also need to change the following:

old
subscribed_admin number('0','1'),
included_admin number('0','1'),

new
subscribed_admin number NULL constraint cons_subscribed_admin CHECK (subscribed_admin in (0,1)),
included_admin number NULL constraint cons_included_admin CHECK (included_admin in (0,1)),

You could leave off the constraints but it is probably safer to keep them.