en - Re: [sympa-users] Perl? problem

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Perl? problem
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:17:20 +0200

It looks like the installation of libintl (Internationalization Perl module) failed.
You should try installing it manually : http://search.cpan.org/~guido/libintl-perl-1.11/

address@concealed wrote:

Hello, I!m trying to start use Sympa, compilation on Rhel 3 (apache 2.0.53
with mod_fastcgi) was with no problem, MySQL test was succesful and database
was created. But when I try to start sympa, I see these errors (for all .pl
module):
[...]
Starting module sympa.pl: Can't locate Locale/Messages.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/local/sympa/bin /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 [...]

It seems to be Perl problem, but Perl 5 is installed and CPAN modules was installed too
(during "make" proccess). Could anybody help?