en - Re: [sympa-users] Upgrading is the answer (was Bad experiences with sympa)

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Upgrading is the answer (was Bad experiences with sympa)
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:05:23 +0200

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

Conclusion) Nothing more can be said unless you provide technical details about your specific problem.

May I disagree with you Olivier : even with technical details, we will not provide any support about a version of Sympa released in 2002 janary. It is not hour choice to still running a so many old version. Even commercial support for expensive software would refuse to help in such case. Nobody complain about red-hat 4 or about windows 98...

Serge