en - [sympa-users] Separate processes for commands and distribution

  • From: Sam Lalonde <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Separate processes for commands and distribution
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 11:13:10 -0400

I need a bit of hand holding with how to configure separate sympa.pl processes for handing commands and distribution. I have been fumbling around with this for a while without any luck. If someone could let me know how they configured this it would be very helpful. Basically I would like it so that messages are not distributed at certain times (which I assume I can control with cron.) I would like people to be able to create, and moderate messages anytime.

I can see that if I put:

distribution_mode fork

In my sympa.conf that I get two sympa.pl processes, but now what?

thanks for any help,
sam